Ulavi is a little town situated in Joida Taluk, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka state of India. Ulavi Channabasaveshwara temple is one of the holy places for the pilgrims in karnataka. It is a very scary place located in the Dandeli tourism spot. This temple is having a Lingayath committee and the samadhi of Channabasavanna, belongs to the twelfth century. Ulavi Channabasaveshwara temple is 200 k away from Badami , 70 km away from the karwar. And 60 km away from Dandeli.and 140 km away from Belgaum, Dharwad is 115 km away from Ulavi, Hubli is 135 km away from Ulavi.
Inside The Temple
The sanctuary of Channabasavanna faces the east. Before the sanctuary there is an extensive lake. The lake is loaded up with lotus blossoms and thus extremely appealing. Fans coming from various pieces of the nation, take a plunge in the heavenly waters and are cleared of every one of their transgressions and contaminations. Threefold every day this Mahasamadhi of Channabasavanna is venerated with all pageantry and service. Samadhi is the essence of Nandi. To one side is Sangameshwar, to the privileged Mallikarjuna and to one side of Mallikarjuna is Basavanna. The Mantap outside the sanctuary is excellent. Toward the east and toward the south there are entryways. The entryway of the sanctum is toward the east.
Holebasaveshwar Temple Timings
- Temple Opening and Closing Time Morning 7:00 am 5:00 pm
Annual Festival /jatra of Ulavi Channabasaveshwar
The Annual Festival Shri Ulavi Channabasaveshwar Jatra Mahotsava on the month of February of every year.
Where To Stay :
- Rooms are available at Ulavi Channabasaveshwara Temple, those are,
- Shivadeva krupa
- Chaitanya Athithi Gruha
- Shivashankara Athithi Gruha
- Akkanagamma Vasathi Gruha
- B.S Channabasappa and sons Athithi Nilaya.
Things To do :
- Get darshana for Sri Channabasaveshwara temple.
- And the sevas ticket available for the devotees.
- Very crowded in festival timings.
- Prasadam available morning,afternoon,and night.
- Morning breakfast 8 am to 8:30 am, lunch 1:30 pm to 3 pm and Dinner 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Lakshadeepotsva is done every year.
Nearby places to visit from Ulavi Channabasaveshwara Temple and their distance
|Shiva Tirtha||1-0 km|
|Puratana Shivaalaya||1-0 km|
|Haralayyana Chilume||3-0 km|
|Akkanaagamma Gavi||5-0 km|
|Vibhooti kanaja||5.2 km|
|Aakala Gavi||5-3 km|
|Rudrakshi Mantapa||5-5 km|
|Channabasava Jalapaata||6-5 km|
|Sintheri Raaks||21-0 km|
|Kaali Toogusetuve||8-0 km|
|Saatoddi Jalapaata||15-0 km|
Ulavi Channabasaveshwara Temple Seva List :
|Nitya Prasada seva||5001|
|Belli ratha seva||2501|
How to reach Ulavi Channabasaveshwara Temple
Temple is situated in the Ulavi and it is Joida taluk of Uttarakannada District and it is 70 km away from the karwar. And 60 km away from Dandeli.and 140 km away from Belagavi. This Temple is having Good Transportation from other places.
The temple is well connected by public transport to nearby Belgaum, Hubli, Karwar, Dandeli, Dharwad, Hubli, Shirasi, Ichalkaranji, Bailhongal
- Karwar is 70 km aside from Ulavi.
- Haliyal is 83 km away from Ulavi.
- Dandeli is 60 km aside from Ulavi.
- Belagavi is 140 km away from Ulavi.
- Shirasi is 180 km aside from Ulavi.
- Gokarna is 140 km away from Ulavi.
- Dharwad is 115 km aside from Ulavi.
- Hubli is 135 km aside from Ulavi.
- Bailhongal is 180 km aside from Ulavi.
- Ganeshgudi is 60 km aside from Ulavi.
- Bangalore is 530 km aside from Ulavi.
Ulavi Bus Time Table :
|Dharwad||7-00 pm||6-00 am|
|Ichalakarngi||8-30 pm||7-30 am|
|Shirasi||8-00 pm||6-40 am|
|Bailhongal||12-30 pm||1-30 pm|
|Bailhongal||7-00 pm||9-00 am|
|Hubballi||12-30 pm||2-00 pm|
- The closest railway station is Alnavar railway station and it is 78 km away from Ulavi.
- Belagavi railway station is 127 km away from Ulavi.
- Dharwad railway station is 102 km away from Ulavi.
- Karwar railway station is 77 km away from Ulavi.
- Hubli railway station is 121 km away from Ulavi.
- Nearest Airport is Belgaum Airport 130 km away
- Goa Airport 148 km.
- Hubli Airport 119 km.
Shri Channabasaveshwar Trust Committee
joida(Supa) taluk, Uttara kannada district
Karnataka, India 581187
Phone Number : 08383250801,06383250806
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://channabasava.com/