Policies,Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer:
1. The content provided on this BadamiOnline.com site is for informational purpose only. The owner of BadamiOnline.com makes no representations as to the accurateness or fullness of any information on this site or start by following any link on this site.
2. While the contents of this website is formed with due care, there could be realistic errors, omissions or mistakes in the contents. Please make contact with us if you find anything erroneous or out of place, we will look into the subject to take appropriate actions.
3. BadamiOnline.com does not acknowledge any responsibility for any statement in the matter. You should not rely on any statement we have published on BadamiOnline.com without first taking professional guidance. Nothing in the matter is provided for any explicit purpose or at the demand of any particular individual
4. We give no warranties of any sort and without any illustrations for material—information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons—found in BadamiOnline.com.
5. The owner will not be accountable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
6. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
7. You must take your own safety measure in this respect, as we accept no liability for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has unhelpful properties.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.